• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RIP

RIP

Advanced Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:My wife, football, martial arts, playing guitar, horror movies, BEER, UGA football games, etc.....

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

I noticed on the main page that Barnesville Academy Warriors have no All State Players but yet Monror Academy Mustangs do lol.

BA had many all state in SEAIS and GISA who played college ball too.

What info do you need. I would like to fax it or whatever if I can.

For instance my senior year:

1987 - we had 2 players maked All State from playoffs: LB- Brock Lanier(6'4" 225 and Center Jay Matthews 6" 210). They were 1st team all state in GISA. I can many others but need to know what info you need.

1984 - David Trice(6' and 195 rushed for 1,200 and played for Ga Tech JV team for 4 yrs), Jeff Peavy(6'2 and 170 threw for about 1,000 yds)

1979 - Mark Farmer(6'3" 180 All state Class A with about 1,800 passing and played college ball at Maryville College), Earl Rowe(5'10 @ 175 with 2,600 rushing in 3 yrs at fullback and played college ball at Maryville College)

1988- Todd McBroom - Qb passed for about 1,400 yds and was in top 3 passing in state that year in all classes.

1983 - Eric Jernigan - rushed for 904 yds in 9 games before breaking his leg and was All State in AA too.

I can name more but was just curious is all how to add them. Thanks and Happy New Year 2012!

#2 THOLCOMB

THOLCOMB

Football Research Master

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,429 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:09 PM

RIP - We've never posted all-state players by school, so what we'd rather have is all-state players statewide for a season. Not sure how hard that would be to find. For recent years, GISA used to keep that on their website, and we've never taken the time to collect and enter. That would be a nice project for somebody. :)