3 replies to this topic

#1 btaylor

btaylor

Football Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:03 PM

A bunch of Sylvania stuff was sent in and we have that updated. There were two score discrepancies and since I have no box scores, the original that I had was left in and it was noted there was a difference.

I think our GIA forum has been closed off or I'd make a note of it there instead, but Jefferson County High & Elementary's scores have been split. In 1958 or 1959 (I'm currently going with 1958), the GIA school known as Jefferson County High opened as the only black high school in Jefferson County. Previously, there had been three: Carver (Wadley), Wrens Colored and Jefferson County Training. The latter was in Louisville and used the nickname of Dragons.

#2 BobbyHodges

BobbyHodges

Football Sage

• Members.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

Can you not post in the GIA anymore?

#3 btaylor

btaylor

Football Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

It says "unable to start a new topic."

#4 BobbyHodges

BobbyHodges

Football Sage

• Members.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:57 AM

Ok, you should be able to post in there now. I think I turned off posting in an effort to try to consolidate all the different posts in a place where I could more easily figure out what had been put into the website and what hadn't. When I make update passes and putting stuff from the forums into the site, about half of the changes have already been added along the line by someone else.