• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lnowen

lnowen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

This is a neat site. I've been aware of it only since last year. In 1985 when I was a sophomore at Early County High School I put together a 56-page book that covered BlakelyHigh/Early County High football from 1921-1985. It has scores, records, stories, etc. from that period. I think it might provide some useful information for this site and I wanted to share it if anyone is interested. Just not sure what to do with it.

#2 btaylor

btaylor

Football Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:44 PM

Share away, please.

Blakely's interesting in that they had a few stops and starts and a foray into 6-man football.

Also, if you could clear up the years they were Blakely and what years they were Blakely-Union, that'd be much appreciated.

#3 lnowen

lnowen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

I can do that. My information came from the Early County News issues, so my infomation is accurate as the newspaper is. How do I do this? Do I need to send someone a copy of the book or do I post it directly on the site some way? Probably dumb questions.

#4 DFendley

DFendley

Football Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

Check your scores against what we already have and post up missing. Scores are listed under Blakely and Blakely-Union.